A list of my favourite quotes from books I’ve read in the past week. Leave a comment telling me what your favourite quotes are! I’ll be sure to check your post out too!
Somebody Up There Hates You by Hollis Seamon
1. Everybody dies, dudes and dudettes. That’s the name of the game.
2. “Everybody’s got troubles, you know that? The world’s a universally sad and fucked-up place. People hurt, all of them. You beginning to get that? Or do you still think it’s just you, man? Only you that suffers? Like You’ve been singled out?”
Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
1. “The things that are the most precious to us are sometimes the most secret.”
2. Sleep every chance you get. Eat every chance you get.
3. “Someday you will know that the heart is not always as wise as it is strong.”
4. The biggest lies you tell are for yourself.