A list of my favourite quotes from books I’ve read in the past week. Leave a comment telling me what your favourite quotes are! I’ll be sure to check your post out too!
1. I wasn’t home. Home wasn’t that bed and that pain. Home didn’t hurt. There were no strangers who hid their faces or their voices from me. Home held no secrets.
2. What sense is there in ending another life when we’re trying to keep the world from dying?
3. “She wants to know why she can’t hear you,” Rue explains. “I told her your voice has been lost, so she’s keeping your hand until it comes back.”
4. All pain is bad for my Cherish.
1. If you’re not used to compliments, they can really mess you up for a minute.
2. When I was thirteen, I was collecting horse stickers.
3. Sometimes people help each other, and get messed up in each other’s business; sometimes we stay out of it and let people find the way themselves. It’s always right to offer help, but not all help is right.