A list of my favourite quotes from books I’ve read in the past week. Leave a comment/link telling me what your favourite quotes are! I’ll be sure to check your post out too!
1. “I think unhappiness comes from unfulfilled expectations.”
2. “Sometimes it’s the little things that bring that special someone back to us in some small way.”
1. Grief is not as heavy as guilt, but it takes more away from you.
2. “I’ll be your family now,” he says.
“I love you,” I say.
[…] He frowns at me. “Say it again.”
“Tobias,” I say, “I love you.”
3. People, I have discovered, are layers and layers of secrets. You believe you know them, that you understand them, but their motives are always hidden from you, buried in their own hearts. You will never know them, but sometimes you decide to trust them.
4. Cruelty does not make a person dishonest, the same way bravery does not make a person kind.
1. “It’s all about attitude. You act like you’re the shit and guys are so dumb they’ll totally believe it.”
2. If you’re super tall, don’t be a dick and stand in front of a short person.