A list of my favourite quotes from books I’ve read in the past week. Leave a comment/link telling me what your favourite quotes are! I’ll be sure to check your post out too!
My Date From Hell (Blooming Goddess Trilogy#2) by Tellulah Darling
1. “It’s not that simple. There’s no blueprint for falling in love. Sex, well, it’s a physical process.”
2. “You might break something.”
“It’s fine. It’s my light. What could go wrong?”
Let’s just pause for a moment, to pay tribute to all the extremely dumb people throughout history who ever said that.
The Lost Prince (Call of the Forgotten#1) by Julie Kagawa
1. Screw that. You want weird? Weird is having a nephew the same age as you. Weird is your sister having a kid, and not telling your family about him. Weird is being an uncle to a freaking half-faery! Forget weird, you are so beyond weird that it’s not funny.
2. “Honestly, why do boys always think they know what’s best for us [girls]? Why can’t they just talk?
This is a tournament for the sequel to My Ex From Hell that’s hosted by Tellulah Darling in a fun way to include readers as well as publicize the book! My Date From Hell is coming out October 31! So before it comes out, go buy the first one here!
“So for this week’s challenge, tourney participants get to make a playlist. This might be my favourite of all the challenges because my friends and I used to make playlists for each other all the time. Except we called them mixed tapes. And believe me, there is an art to making a good one.
What exactly would Sophie tell Kai through musical subtext? Or not so sub.
Our sassy players will post the playlist name, song titles and artist names and their own race name in the reply section of this week’s post.”-Tellulah Darling
Okay! So you heard/read what she said! It’s time to make an awesome playlist that reflects Sophie and Kai’s relationship and I think that I have made a great one. The playlist is in NO type of order because I’m really lazy but I think it describes their roller coaster like relationship!
It’s Kind of a Funny Story Playlist
1. Peach by The Front Bottoms
2. King of Anything by Sarah Bareilles
3. Torn by Natalie Imbruglia
4. No One Does it Better by You Me At Six
5. If I Were A Boy by Beyoncé
6. Gives You Hell by All-American Rejects
7. Happily Ever After by He IS We
8. Bite My Tongue by You Me At Six
Pretty good, right? Fingers cross I get their relationship right! I still need to read the second one! The next challenge will be up on her blog tomorrow and my entry will be posted on Sundays. Have a great week, everyone!