A list of my favourite quotes from books I’ve read in the past week. Leave a comment telling me what your favourite quotes are! I’ll be sure to check your post out too!
The Bone Season (Scion#1) by Samantha Shannon
1. “Anything worth doing always starts as a bad idea.”
2. “I have loved you all my life, Mal,” I whispered through my tears. “There is no end to our story.”
1. I’m just a piece of paper with the word sad and a bunch of cuss word written on it.
A lost piece of paper. That’s me.
A piece of paper that’s waiting to be torn up.
2. This is the way I see it: If you get to know yourself very well, you might discover that deep down inside you’re just a dirty, disgusting, and selfish piece of shit.
3. You know, the thing about not talking very much is that people think you’re mature. They make things up about you.
4. I don’t like remembering.
Remembering makes me feel things.
I don’t like to feel things.
I’m thinking I could spend the rest of my life becoming an expert at forgetting.
5. “Okay is just a word I use so I won’t have to talk about what’s inside.
Okay is a word that means I am going to keep my secrets.
6. The heart can get really cold if all you’ve known is winter.